@mire provides remote technical services to assist your institution in the creation of new features and customizing existing ones.
The core code of DSpace is developed as a generic platform. As a result, it is very likely that you need additional features, changes to existing features or integration with other applications to make the platform fit your intended use. To minimize compatibility issues with future releases of DSpace, @mire implements and documents these customizations in accordance with our high quality standards.
@mire provides a cost effective answer to all of these challenges.
- Upgrade to a recent version of DSpace
- Integration with authentication and authorization systems
- Look & Feel implementation according to your in-house style guidelines
- Extending existing DSpace features (workflow, embargo, submission, ...)
- Entirely new features (Content versioning, shopping cart, ...)