This month you have the chance to win one of @mire's add-on modules for DSpace. Entering this contest is entirely free and open to anyone. We will award the module to the participant who sends us the most compelling ways in which the module would add value to his or her repository. Our modules are aimed at offering better ways to access repository content and improving administrative tasks.
Click here to open the form to enter the contest. The form will be closed on tuesday April 30th, 10pm UTC (time extended). The winner will be announced in May.
@mire's DSpace Add-on Modules
When entering the contest you can choose which of these seven modules you would like to win.
Batch metadata editing and duplicate checking
Content and Usage Analysis
Repository usage and growth tracking
Listings and Reports
Extracting metadata into neatly formatted documents
In-browser playback for audio and video
In-browser viewing and searching in documents
Zooming and panning for photographs and images
Information Conversion Suite
Converting repository content to multiple output formats
- The prize for this contest is one license for one of the seven @mire DSpace add-on modules and a maximum of 4 hours of installation services.
- Participation in this contest is free and requires no purchase from @mire whatsoever.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone in the world.
- The winner will be contacted through the email address entered into the contest form.
- The winner will be selected by a jury consisting of 3 @mire representatives. The judges are required to identify the best answer to the questions labeled as "contest questions" in the entry form.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- The competition will run from April 4th until April 30th 2013.
- @mire complies with EU Data protection. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.